1. Fill in the gaps in the passage with A/AN, THE or 0.
- ___________ United Nations was set up by ___________Allies in 1945, so that _________ future wars might be avoided.
- I like _________ cats but not the kind that roar. The roar is __________ big cat’s way of expressing anger.
- __________Mexico City is one of ________most densely populated cities in the world. It is surrounded by mountains which trap _________ pollution.
- One of my friends is ________ research student at _______ University of Minnesota. _________ research she is doing is to find out _______ best age for learning _________ new language. In my case, ________research isn’t necessary because I’ve always been hopeless at learning languages.
- _________United Kingdom consists of four countries.
- I’d like to write _______poem, but I’ve never been good at _______poetry.
- ______longest river in __________Canada is ___________Mackenzie.
- Nowadays ________ duties which ________Queen must perform are mainly ceremonial in England.
- This is _________ easier exercise than _______ last one.
10. __________Gutenberg Bible, _________first printed book in ___________Europe, was printed with _______movable type.
11. ________world’s saltiest sea is __________Dead Sea.
12. My firm launched _______TV advertising campaign. ________advertising campaign was quite successful. Our firm will use _________TV advertising again.
13. ________cars are _______major source of __________pollution in _________cities.
14. ________Hague is ________ town in _________Holland.
15. _________spiders are ________insects.
16. We arrived at ________Heathrow and got _____taxi which took us to ______Hyde Park in _______ centre of _______London.
17. _______Cancer causes ______ lot of ______suffering.
18. We learn in ____________ geography courses that _________valley surrounding _______Nile River is one of ________most fertile in _______world.
19. Do you remember _____name of _____store which advertised _____sale of men’s shoes?
20. _______Secretary of Labour will give speech in Dallas on ______Labour Day.
21. _________Yellowstone National Park lies on ________broad plateau.
22. Mr. Olsen likes _________sugar, but not ______cream in his coffee.
23. He isn’t _______ professional musician, but he plays ______violin very well.
24. ________Lake Erie is smaller than _______Lake Michigan. They are two of _______Great Lakes located between ________Canada and _____United States.
25. This morning _____sailor and _____soldier were sitting across from me on _______streetcar. ______soldier was showing _____picture of his wife.
26. It is generally believed that ______giraffe is ______voiceless animal; however, some scientists from _______University of Capetown recently reported that they heard _______bull giraffe growl.
Ažurirano (Ponedjeljak, 16 Travanj 2012 17:24)
Istaknite svoj oglas i povećajte posjećenost do 6 puta
Stranica Moje Instrukcije za vrijeme školske godine bilježi preko 100 000 posjeta mjesečno, stoga nemojte propustiti priliku i popunite svoje slobodne termine s nama.
Imate objavljen oglas, istaknite ga:
Pišite lekcije i povećajte posjećenost svog oglasa
Pišite kratke lekcije i pomognite djeci u njihovoj potrazi za znanjem, a vaš oglas će biti prikazan u vrhu lekcije koju ste napisali. Na taj način možete i jednostavno dogovoriti instrukcije umjesto da vas traže preko tražilice u moru ostalih instruktora.